It’s 2023, and one no longer needs to have extensive knowledge of pure code to build a stellar website. We present you with 12 Free Elementor Templates. There are plenty of no-code tools that can help you, a WordPress website owner, create a website that is functional, interactive, customer-centric, and can be edited with ease.
A Website-building platform built especially for WordPress sites, Elementor helps its users create powerful websites with simple drag-and-drop tools instead of a billion lines of code.
When it comes to Elementor in particular, site owners are often confused about which theme to opt for – a theme that would make their site as attractive and engaging as possible.
Luckily, Elementor is compatible with hundreds of WordPress themes, out of which I will be covering the 12 Free Elementor Templates.
Let’s dive right in!
12 Free Elementor Templates That Are As Awesome As The Paid Ones
These themes are shortlisted based on their usability, design, loading speed, as well as level of customizability so that you can pick and choose from multiple well-researched theme options.
|Sr. No.||Free Elementor Templates||Best For|
|1.||OceanWP||Offers Custom Page Layouts|
|2.||Marketo||User-Friendly interface built for easy site-building|
|3.||Digiqole||RTL support for various international languages|
|4.||Neve||One-click demo import from a library of over 70 sample layouts|
|5.||Astra||Large color palette and typography for peak customizability|
|6.||Customify||Integrates to make visual changes with WordPress’s customizer tool|
|7.||Phlox||Advanced page templates for your portfolios|
|8.||GeneratePress||Occupies about 10kb in size, and is optimized for speed|
|9.||JupiterX||Integrated with WooCommerce Shop Customizer|
|10.||Zakra||Features lifetime auto-updates for your site|
|11.||Inspiro||Great for making a portfolio or ecommerce website.|
|12.||Sydney||Customization available for Header & Footer|
OceanWP – a fast, light theme for all site owners on WordPress, especially e-commerce, is the perfect one to start with while building your website. It is deeply integrated with Elementor, which makes the overall process of designing a website from scratch as seamless as possible.
It has had over 4,000,000 downloads since its release and is perfect for every site owner looking for a beginner-friendly and site developer-friendly theme.
OceanWP Key Features:
Let’s take a quick look at the Key Features OceanWP
- Offers custom page layouts
- Multiple font styles for headers, subheaders, and body text
- Deep integration with WooCommerce
- Optimized for mobile devices, with 3 mobile layouts
- Built-in icons and menu options
Let’s have a look at the Pros of OceanWP
- Optimized for SEO
- Deeply integrated with Elementor
- 220+ demos and 20+ extensions
- Offers pop-up elements, add-to-cart bar, and quick view options
OceanWP Cons are given below
- You need a Premium license if you wish to access most of OceanWP’s themes. (You could use the 12-13 free themes available if you do not wish to purchase a license)
- It involves a bit of code, which can be a hassle for site owners
On WordPress, there are hundreds of themes that help you with multivendor sites. However, Marketo is one of the best themes, with multiple layout designs, header options, and fonts, all without making the site-building experience code-heavy. Marketo is an excellent option for e-commerce stores that need to showcase products in a clean, accessible manner without compromising on attractiveness.
Marketo Key features:
Let’s take a look at the Key Features of Marketo
- Customizable homepage with 11+ designs
- 15+ header styles
- User-friendly interface built for easy site-building
- One-click import of demo designs
Here are The Pros of Marketo given below
- Compatible with all major browsers such as Opera, Chrome, Edge, IE11+, Firefox, and Safari
- You can choose from 400+ font icons and 200+ line icon styles
- Deep integration with WooCommerce
- Optimized for speed
- SEO-optimized for better organic performance
- Mobile-optimized design
Let’s take a look at the Cons of Marketo
- Customer support may take longer to respond in times of high query volume
I had been looking for a theme that was easy to use, involved minimal code, and supported my client’s marketing efforts, both paid and organic. Digiqole is by far the best theme integrated with both Elementor and WooCommerce. It has received wonderful reviews from its users and offers everything you’d need to create a fast, engaging, and easy-selling website.
Digiqole Key features:
Let’s take a look at the Key Features of Digigole
- Drag and drop feature available, thanks to its integration with Elementor
- 20+ block options built for your product showcase
- RTL support for various international languages
- Infinite scroll feature to combat churn rate
- You can also use the header builder, mega menu builder, progress bar options, dark and light versions, Instagram feed designer, and post slider options
Let’s have a look at the Pros of Digigole
- Using Elementor, you can easily visualize your site from the frontend
- Optimized for speed on multiple devices
- Can be used extensively for magazines, tabloids, and blog websites
- Also supports the Gutenberg site builder
- Unlimited ads feature for added monetization and visibility
Let’s take a look at the Cons of Digigole
- Not very multipurpose in nature
Neve offers the usual site-building features that you and I look for, and comes with an added advantage. With Neve, you can create fast, attractive one-page websites in a matter of hours. No more running into design blocks, or redesigning templates with multiple plages – Neve’s easy-to-use one-page template makes it a boon for all small site owners.
Neve Key features:
Let’s take a look at the Key Features of Neve
- Header and Footer builders
- SEO-optimized site structure and code for an organic boost
- One-click demo import from a library of over 70 sample layouts
- Integrated with WooCommerce
Let’s have a look at the Pros of Neve
- Lightweight and fast-loading
- Optimized for mobile and desktop devices
- A free core version is available
- Not code-heavy and can be used by beginners and pros for all website needs
- Responsive design
- High customizability
Let’s take a look at the Cons of Neve
- Live customer support is not available 24/7 and is only accessible to agency plan users
One of the lightest themes available, Astra is a sleek, wonderfully optimized theme for all your site needs. You can choose from 150+ sample site designs, and import them easily with Elementor. Astra comes with unique features that are a boon to site owners everywhere – from full-width templates to LifterLMS and LearnDash integrations. Here are a few key features this template offers.
Astra Key features:
Let’s take a look at the Key Features of Astra
- Mega menu
- Multiple headers – sticky, transparent, and mobile options
- You can set page-specific sidebars
- Large color palette and typography for peak customizability
Let’s have a look at the Pros of Astra
- Infinite scroll, off-canvas sidebar, quick view, and dropdown cart options for E-commerce owners
- You can disable and enable elements as per your choice
- Live site customization, view your changes on your site as you make them
- Speed and SEO-optimized
Let’s take a look at the Cons of Astra
- To access most of the premium features, you need to have a paid license that costs $59
Think customizable, think Customify. If you’re looking to create a site that matches your brand identity to the ‘T’, without relying heavily on pre-made templates, Customify is the theme for you. From color palettes to header styles that can be customized for every page, this theme has received glowing reviews from its users, irrespective of the latter’s niche.
Customify Key features:
Let’s take a look at the Key Features of Customify
- High-speed loading, no more glitches, and lags
- Multiple headers and footer options
- Ready-to-import sites for a quick and easy start
- Integrates to make visual changes with WordPress’s customizer tool
Let’s have a look at the Pros of Customify
- Allows for maximum customization
- Excellent customer service
- Compatible with WooCommerce, BuddyPress, OrbitFox, Yoast, and bbPress
- 5 ready-to-import templates created especially for Elementor
Let’s take a look at the Cons of Customify
- Templates can seem a little out-of-date and limited in number
Built specifically for Elementor and its features, Phlox is perfect for anyone looking to create a website, be it from scratch or redesigning the site. Phlox comes with a wide range of templates and layouts, that can be easily imported with the drag-and-drop feature – all thanks to Elementor.
Phlox Key features:
Let’s take a look at the Key Features of Phlox
- Offers 25+ demo site templates with easy import
- 150+ elements and widgets for easy customization
- Header and footer builder with options such as sticky header
- Sticky header, header/footer builder
- Advanced page templates for your portfolios
- Video background and animated site sections
Let’s have a look at the Pros of Phlox
- Easy site import
- Stellar site design
- Full integration with WooCommerce
- Fully responsive and optimized for speed
- Multiple slider options
Let’s take a look at the Cons of Phlox
- It is not compatible with BuddyPress
- Some users say header options are quite limited in number
One of the most secure WordPress themes, GeneratePress is widely loved for its speed, clean backend code, multiple fonts, and design options that help you create the website of your dreams. It has received stellar ratings on WordPress, and here are some of its key features that you must utilize alongside its deep Elementor integration.
GeneratePress Key features:
Let’s take a look at the Key Features of GeneratePress
- Occupies about 10kb in size, and is optimized for speed
- Optimizing for SEO to boost organic reach
- Offer accessibility checks to cater to a larger audience
- Comes with 14+ sites built especially for Elementor
- Helps you customize padding, margins, as well as sidebars
Let’s have a look at the Pros of GeneratePress
- Its quick-loading feature ensures a low bounce rate, as well as a solid optimization of site media
- Offer multiple widget options
- WooCommerce integration
Let’s take a look at the Cons of GeneratePress
- Despite being integrated with Elementor, the drag-and-drop feature is missing with this theme
If I had to describe JupiterX in one word, I’d use underrated. JupiterX is an attractive, responsive, easy-to-use theme available on WordPress. And the best part? It’s deep integration with Elementor! Apart from just website building, you can also use JupiterX to create forms and customize your title bars, to name a few.
JupiterX Key features:
Let’s take a look at the Key Features of JupiterX
- You can choose from over 400 site templates while getting started
- 100+ page block templates available in the JupiterX library
- Detailed design options to ensure a perfectly designed website
- Integrated with WooCommerce Shop Customizer
Let’s have a look at the Pros of JupiterX
- Detailed style and color options for customization
- Integration with WooCommerce makes this the perfect theme for all E-commerce owners
- Drag-and-drop building
- Page-level customization for element-specific edits
Let’s take a look at the Cons of JupiterX
- If you wish to use any other page builder, JupiterX can be a bit tricky to use because of its deep integration with Elementor
Zakra is one of the best free themes available in the WordPress library, and its integration with Elementor is truly a bonus.
It is extremely functional, yet simple, allowing for a stress-free website-building experience. You can start with one of the 60+ demos it offers, and begin your customization journey with its header, footer, color and typography, and layout options.
Zakra Key features:
Let’s take a look at the Key Features of Zakra
- You can choose from over 80 starter templates, out of which 60 are built especially for Elementor
- Integration with WooCommerce, which makes it a great theme option for E-commerce owners
- From one-page designs to multiple-page sites, Zakra’s got it all
- You can use sticky and transparent headers
Let’s have a look at the Pros of Zakra
- The translation-ready theme makes it perfect for a diverse, multilingual audience
- Pre-built demo sites make site-building a speedy, hassle-free process
- Features lifetime auto-updates for your site
- Optimized for speed
- Optimized for mobile devices
Let’s take a look at the Cons of Zakra
- Does not feature a very visual header builder
If you are someone who is a photographer/ videographer who wants a theme which is a lightweight and attractive at the same time, then Inspiro is the theme for you. It is indeed a great theme for photographers/ videographers where they can showcase their portfolio with best quality to make their work stand out in the crowd.
Inspiro Key Features :
Let’s take a look at the Key Features of Inspiro
- With Video Support you can connect YouTube, Vimeo to its background for better experience.
- Various Block pattern available to help you make your website more attractive and user friendly.
Inspiro Pros :
Let’s have a look at the Pros of Inspiro
- Integration with Elementor, Gutenberg & WooCommerce available.
- Great for making a portfolio or ecommerce website.
- Customization available.
Inspiro Cons :
Let’s take a look at the Cons of Inspiro
- It is a little expensive if you want to go for the entire features.
Sydney is a fast way for companies and freelancers to create a great business theme for online presence. There will be thousands of customizable possibilities such as header image, logo upload, sticky navigation, Google Fonts, full-color customization & much more.
You will be required to generate a font page to attract the potential customers through several construction blocks.
With Sydney you can customize your website with parallax backgrounds. It’s a highly responsive website.
Sydney Key Features
Let’s take a look at the Key Features of Sydney
- Customization available for Header & Footer
- Seo Optimized & Lightweight
- Typography Options
- Fully Responsive
Let’s have a look at the Pros of Sydney
- Easy to use and simple to understand
- Pricing is reasonable
- Great Customer Support
Let’s take a look at the Cons of Sydney
- Lack of features compared to the competitors
- How to Create a WooCommerce Single Page with Elementor
- Elementor Birthday Deal
- Visit this comprehensive guide for Installing Elementor Pro in 2023
- Exclusive 30% Discount on Elementor Pro Plans for Black Friday
Final Words: 12 Free Elementor Templates
Elementor has made the process of site-building an experience to look forward to, thanks to its drag-and-drop feature, a wide range of integrated themes, and great customer support. If I had to choose the best theme for an Elementor-based building, it would be Digiqole. Digiqole features multiple header options, translation support for an international audience, an infinite scroll option, and best of all, unlimited ads for a boost in revenue. Now that you have a comprehensive list of the best Elementor templates that are completely free, what are you waiting for? Happy site-building!