Are you looking for a website builder for your small business online? Your search ends right here!
It’s no news – a website is the stepping stone of a business’s digital journey. But how do get started? With gazillions of options available, it gets tough to land a website builder that is easy to use, affordable and packed with powerful features to build a professional website.
But not anymore.
Here in this blog, allow me to bust the secret to you. Read on to find out the top 10 best website builder platforms for small businesses in 2022.
What To Look For In A Decent Website Builder?
Choosing the right website builder can be tricky. So here’s a checklist of the three most essential elements to look for before making the decision:
Ease of use
It goes without saying – a website builder can only be considered good if it aids the task and simplifies it for you. So before you get one, make sure it is easy to navigate, has a user-friendly interface, and comes with loads of intuitive features to help you build the website you want.
Each website builder offers a different set of features. So make sure the one you are considering getting is full of useful ones, without any sham. For starters, ensure the website builder has in-built SEO tools to help you with the SERP results. Another vital feature you just cannot miss out on is the SSL/HTTPS encryption feature to ensure your website’s security. Other than that, a website builder with many plugins and built-in templates is always good.
Lastly, it’s also essential to assess the quality of customer support the website builder offers to its customers. Trust me; you don’t want a website builder that leaves you hanging when you encounter trouble with it. So please choose the one that offers 24/7 customer support and is reckoned for its helpful support services.
Other than these, be wary of the website builder’s pricing and customization options to ensure a seamless experience.
Top 10+ Website Builders For Small Businesses In 2022
The wait is over! Here are the top 10 website builders for small businesses in 2022:
- Elementor Cloud Website
- HubSpot Website Builder
1. Elementor Cloud Website
Elementor is a free WordPress plugin for creating stunning page designs. But lately, the Elementor Cloud Website version has taken the world by storm as it goes far beyond the capabilities of the free version.
The new Elementor Pro is more than just a page builder plugin – it’s a powerful tool that small businesses like yours can leverage to create a whole website without indulging in coding. Thanks to features like drag and drop and custom templates, with Elementor Pro, creating and customizing a website is simpler than ever.
- Drag and Drop Live Editor for coding-free website creation.
- In-built hosting from Google Cloud Platform.
- Over 300 customizable templates to choose from.
- Integrates with third-party platforms like Mailchimp, Zapier, Slack, and more.
- Allows you to build your WooCommerce website.
- Allows CSS customization and regeneration.
- Compatible with any WordPress theme.
You can build and host a website with Elementor Cloud Website at just $99/year. However, if you only want to create a WordPress website, there are three plans to choose from – the “Essential” plan for $49/year, the “Expert” plan for $199/year, and the “Agency” plan for $999/year. You Can Also check our working Elementor Pro Discount Code here.
Another exemplary website builder of all time, Squarespace, is specially designed for small businesses. With its award-winning template designs, integrations with business tools like FedEx and PayPal, and powerful SEO and email marketing tools, Squarespace bring everything you need to build a successful eCommerce website for your small business.
Considered one of the most aesthetically pleasing website builders, Squarespace can save your day if you want to create a website that stands out for its looks.
- Comes with pre-formatted template designs for blogs, businesses, and more.
- Allows you to create an online store and directly sell your products.
- Integrates with social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- AMP integration and URL customization are also available.
- Offers super robust, built-in SEO and analytics tools.
- The website can also be accessed and managed on mobile devices.
Squarespace offers four pricing plans – the “Personal” plan costs $23/month (or $16/mo if paid annually), the “Business” plan costs $33/month (or $23/mo if paid annually), the “Basic Commerce” plan comes at $36/month (or, $27/mo if paid annually), and the “Advanced Commerce” plan comes at $65/month (or, $49/mo if paid annually).
If you want to build a website, Wix is a free tool and perhaps the best option at your disposal. Extremely easy to use and with a range of features that are eCommerce friendly – Wix is a superb website builder for beginners. In fact, with its paid version, you can do much more.
With any of Wix’s paid plans, you can build your online marketplace and sell stuff on the go. What’s more fascinating? Thanks to Wix ADI, you can now get a website designed for your business by simply answering a few questions. Artificial Intelligence at its best!
- Over 500 designer templates to choose from.
- Powerful SEO tools for more traffic and higher search results.
- Allows creation of a highly secure SSL-certified site.
- Provides web hosting of your website.
- Offers multiple business solutions through a range of web apps.
Wix offers four premium pricing plans – the “Combo” plan for $16/month, the “Unlimited” plan for $22/month, the “Pro” plan for $27/month, and the “Business” plan for $27/month.
Listing the top website builders for small businesses and not mentioning Shopify would be criminal! A pioneer in this aspect, Shopify is the one-stop solution for website creation and eCommerce brand development. Very beginner friendly and easy to navigate, Shopify offers a list of powerful eCommerce tools to scale your small business.
So besides building a website, if you’re looking at giving your small business a boost in the digital space, Shopify can help you do that. Best part? Shopify also offers a 14-day free trial to its first-time users!
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Comes with 70+ customizable theme templates.
- Easy drag and drop feature to customize every section of the site.
- Offers premium web hosting services and CMS.
- Helps create SEO-friendly websites for small businesses.
Shopify presents three pricing plans – the “Basic” plan for $29/month, the “Shopify” plan for $79/month, and the “Advanced” plan for $299/month.
Zyro is another excellent choice for a website builder if your small business wants a simple website design. It’s budget-friendly, easy to use, and provides various tools, including logo and slogan generators. Best part? You don’t need to do a lot to create a website with Zyro.
Just sign up on the platform, pick a custom template, use the drag and drop feature to customize the template, and connect the website to a domain. And it’s done!
- Allows free web hosting of your website.
- Allows you to connect your existing domain with the website.
- Comes with a range of beautiful templates to choose from and customize.
- AI-generated logo, slogan, etc., help brand your business.
- Offers 24/7 live customer support.
With Zyro, you can build and host a website at $2.69/month. However, if you also want eCommerce features for your website, there are two plans you can choose from – the “Business” plan for $3.59/month and the “Advanced Store” plan for $14.39/month.
As the name suggests, BigCommerce is another hit website builder for small businesses. Why so? Well, this specific platform is designed to satiate an enterprise’s online B2B needs.
Not just this, apart from building a professional website for your small business, BigCommerce also lets you integrate with top marketplace platforms like Amazon and eBay. So, it does both – boost the online presence of your business while helping you scale it exponentially. Such a win-win, no?
- Offers various pre-formatted website theme templates to start with.
- Multiple Page Builder tools let you tailor every element of the template theme.
- Comes with a Drag and Drop Editor to customize websites without coding.
- Directly creates SEO-friendly websites to attract organic traffic.
- Offers in-built integration with Google AMP to enhance speed.
- Also integrates with social networking platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
BigCommerce offers three comprehensive pricing plans – the “Standard” plan for $29.95/month, the “Plus” plan for $79.95/month, and the “Pro” plan for $299.95/month.
Weebly is a website builder that lets you create a website with the least amount of complexity. Considered a top choice for small businesses, the biggest pro of opting for Weebly over other website builders is that it saves time and effort. Everything is smooth and hassle-free, from customization to integrations – with Weebly.
Not just this, Weebly also offers an extensive range of eCommerce solutions that just make sense. Now you know why small businesses go for it.
- Offers a wide range of customizable templates.
- Helps you create a professional website with the Drag and Drop Editor.
- Integrates with third-party payment apps like PayPal and Stripe.
- Integrates with Square POS for inventory management.
- Allows you to sell products online.
Weebly offers a free plan. But for accessing its premium website development features, Weebly offers three pricing plans – the “Connect” plan for $5/month, the “Pro” plan for $12/month, and the “Business” plan for $25/month.
Mainly known for its robust POS, Square is a popular platform for building online stores. So if you already have a website that you want to turn into an eCommerce site, Square is your tool. But it doesn’t end there. If you don’t have a website, you can quickly build one from scratch with Square’s professional website builder.
The biggest pro? Square does more than make you an eCommerce website. It offers a range of powerful, user-friendly eCommerce and online payment solutions to ensure your small business shines in the digital space.
- Creates websites that are super lightweight and responsive.
- Allows free web hosting of your site.
- Integrates with third-party platforms like WooCommerce and Wix.
- Integrates seamlessly with other intuitive Square solutions.
- Offers 24/7 customer support.
Square offers a free plan. But to access more features, you need to choose one of the following paid plans – the “Professional” plan for $12/month, the “Performance” plan for $26/month, and the “Premium” plan for $72/month.
9. HubSpot Website Builder
The official hub of everything digital, HubSpot is an all-in-one platform for your small business’s online needs. And well, just like its other services, the drag-and-drop website builder doesn’t disappoint either. It’s free, easy to use, customizable, and intuitive. It comes with various pre-designed, professional website templates that make building an engaging website effortless.
But here’s the catch. HubSpot is known for its sales and marketing services – which will come off as a bonus if you use their CMS Hub to build a website. So, it’s a great website builder for small businesses that are also on the hunt for a professional solution for scaling their business.
- Drag and Drop Editor for coding-free website creation.
- Hundreds of ready-made theme templates to choose from.
- Allows you to create a super secure SSL-certified website.
- Powerful SEO tools for more traffic and higher search results.
- Offers reporting and analytics tools to ensure the website’s efficiency.
HubSpot allows you to build a website for free. But for additional features, there are three pricing plans to choose from – the “Starter” plan for $23/month, the “Professional” plan for $360/month, and the “Enterprise” plan for $1200/month.
Last but not least, Duda is a website builder crafted exclusively to help small businesses build professional websites in just a few clicks. Like most other platforms on the list, Duda also offers the drag and drop feature to customize templates and make the website of your choice. And not to mention, the platform doesn’t require a learning curve and can build you a sleek website without any coding.
- Over 90+ template designs to customize and build on.
- Builds super responsive websites on the go.
- Allows you to customize your website per device.
- Allows you to import content from your existing website.
- White Label solutions are also available.
Duda offers three comprehensive pricing plans – the “Basic” plan for $14/month, the “Team” plan for $22/month, and the “Agency” plan for $44/month. However, if you need a custom quote for your requirements, Duda offers that too.
Which Is The Best Website Builder For Your Business?
So, this was it for the top 10 best website builders for small businesses. Now, it’s time to find out: which is the overall best platform for your business?
Considering the five indispensable aspects – ease of use, features, customization options, pricing, and customer support – the website builder that ranks top on our list is Wix. Here’s why.
- Wix offers the best-in-class website building solutions for beginners.
- It’s highly customizable.
- The paid plans come with super robust features and are essential for building a professional website.
- The pricing is affordable.
- The customer service is unparalleled.
Besides Wix, Squarespace is also a top-notch website builder for small businesses. In fact, it also offers a 14-day free trial of its services. So if Wix doesn’t appeal to use, I suggest you make the most of this offer and try Squarespace for building a professional website for your small business.
Now that you know which website builder to go for, don’t wait anymore. Take your small business online – build a website now!