Are you looking for Best Website Builder For Small Business for Your Business? Your search ends right here!
It’s no news – a website is the stepping stone of a business’s digital journey. But how do you get started? With gazillions of options available, it gets tough to land a website builder that is easy to use, affordable and packed with powerful features to build a professional website.
But not anymore.
Here in this blog, allow me to bust the secret for you. Read on to find out the top 12 best website builder platforms for small businesses in 2023.
Best Website Builder For Small Business In 2023?
Choosing the right website builder can be tricky in 2023. Earlier, there were only so many options, but now there are tons of them flooding the market. We have made this checklist of the three essential elements to look for before making your next purchase.
Ease of use
It goes without saying – a website builder can only be considered good if it aids the task and simplifies it for you. So before you get one, make sure it is easy to navigate, has a user-friendly interface, and comes with loads of intuitive features to help you build the website you want.
Each website builder offers a different set of features. So make sure the one you are considering getting is full of useful ones, without any sham. For starters, ensure the website builder has in-built SEO tools to help you with the SERP results. Another vital feature you cannot miss out on is the SSL/HTTPS encryption feature to ensure your website’s security. Other than that, a website builder with many plugins and built-in templates is always good.
Lastly, it’s also essential to assess the customer support the website builder offers its customers. Trust me; you don’t want a website builder that leaves you hanging when you encounter trouble with it. So please choose the one that offers 24/7 customer support and is reckoned for its helpful support services.
Other than these, be wary of the website builder’s pricing and customization options to ensure a seamless experience.
Top 12 Best Website Builder For Small Business In 2023
If you do not have the minutes to go through the complete post, we got you. Read this “in a nutshell” section to quickly skim the results of our findings about the best website builders in the market for small business in 2023:
|Sr.No.||Website Builder||Pricing Plans|
|1.||Elementor Cloud Website||$9.99/mo to $49.99 /mo|
|2.||Squarespace||$16/mo to $49 /mo|
|3.||Wix||$16/mo to $45 /mo|
|4.||Shopify||$29/mo to $299 /mo|
|5.||Zyro||$2.59/mo to 3.59/mo|
|6.||BigCommerce||$29/mo to $299/ mo|
|7.||Weebly||$0/mo to $26/mo|
|8.||Square||$0/mo to $29+/mo |
|9.||Hubspot Website Builder||$0 /mo to $800/mo|
|10.||Duda||$14/mo to $74/mo|
|11.||Framer||$0 /mo to $25/mo|
|12.||Web||$4.25/mo to $19.95|
Now that we have seen the overview, it is time to get into Best Website Builder For Small Business in detail. Lets get into it, shall we?
12 Best Website Builder For Small Business In 2023
Let’s get Started with 12 Best Website Builder For Small Business (2023) in Detail.
1. Elementor Hosting Website ( Formerly Cloud)
Elementor is a free WordPress plugin for creating stunning page designs. But lately, the Elementor Cloud Website version has taken the world by storm as it goes far beyond the capabilities of the free version.
The new Elementor Pro is more than just a page builder plugin – it’s a powerful tool that small businesses like yours can leverage to create a whole website without indulging in coding. Thanks to features like drag and drop and custom templates, with Elementor Pro, creating and customizing a website is simpler than ever.
Elementor Hosting Key Features:
Let’s have a quick look at Elementor Hosting Key Features:
- Drag and Drop Live Editor for coding-free website creation.
- In-built hosting from Google Cloud Platform.
- Over 300 customizable templates to choose from.
- Integrates with third-party platforms like Mailchimp, Zapier, Slack, and more.
- Allows you to build your WooCommerce website.
- Allows CSS customization and regeneration.
- Compatible with any WordPress theme.
Elementor Hosting Pricing:
Let’s have a quick look at Elementor Hosting Pricing Plans:
You can build and host a website with Elementor Website which starts at just $9.99/mo. However, if you only want to create a WordPress website, there are four plans to choose from – the “Basic” plan for $9.99/mo, the “Business” Plan for $19.99/mo, the “Grow” Plan for $22.99/mo and last “Scale Plan” for $49.99/mo. You Can also check our working Elementor Pro Discount Code to save on your purchase.
Another exemplary website builder of all time, Squarespace, is specially designed for small businesses. With its award-winning template designs, integrations with business tools like FedEx and PayPal, and powerful SEO and email marketing tools, Squarespace bring everything you need to build a successful eCommerce website for your small business.
Considered one of the most aesthetically pleasing website builders, Squarespace can save your day if you want to create a website that stands out for its looks.
Squarespace Key Features:
Let’s have a quick look at Squarespace Key Features:
- Comes with pre-formatted template designs for blogs, businesses, and more.
- Allows you to create an online store and directly sell your products.
- Integrates with social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- AMP integration and URL customization are also available.
- Offers super robust, built-in SEO and analytics tools.
- The website can also be accessed and managed on mobile devices.
Let’s have a Quick look at Squarespace Pricing Plans:
Squarespace offers four pricing plans – the “Personal” plan costs $16/month (paid annually), the “Business” plan costs $23/mo (paid annually), the “Basic Commerce” plan comes at $27/mo (paid annually), and the “Advanced Commerce” plan comes at $49/mo (paid annually).
Related Reads: Squarespace Promo Code.
If you want to build a website, Wix is a free tool and perhaps the best option at your disposal. Extremely easy to use and with a range of features that are eCommerce friendly – Wix is a superb website builder for beginners. In fact, with its paid version, you can do much more.
With any of Wix’s paid plans, you can build your online marketplace and sell stuff on the go. What’s more fascinating? Thanks to Wix ADI, you can now get a website designed for your business by simply answering a few questions. Artificial Intelligence at its best!
Wix Key Features:
Let’s have a quick look at Wix Key Features:
- Over 500 designer templates to choose from.
- Powerful SEO tools for more traffic and higher search results.
- Allows creation of a highly secure SSL-certified site.
- Provides web hosting of your website.
- Offers multiple business solutions through a range of web apps.
Let’s have a quick look at Wix Pricing Plans:
Wix offers four premium pricing plans – the “Combo” plan for $16/month, the “Unlimited” plan for $22/month, the “Pro” plan for $27/month, and the “VIP” plan for $45/month.
Listing the top website builders for small businesses and not mentioning Shopify would be criminal! A pioneer in this aspect, Shopify is the one-stop solution for website creation and eCommerce brand development. Very beginner friendly and easy to navigate, Shopify offers a list of powerful eCommerce tools to scale your small business.
So besides building a website, if you’re looking at giving your small business a boost in the digital space, Shopify can help you do that. Best part? Shopify also offers a 14-day free trial to its first-time users!
Shopify Key Features:
Let’s have a quick look at Shopify Key Features:
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Comes with 70+ customizable theme templates.
- Easy drag and drop feature to customize every section of the site.
- Offers premium web hosting services and CMS.
- Helps create SEO-friendly websites for small businesses.
Let’s have a quick look at Shopify Pricing Plans:
Shopify presents three pricing plans – the “Basic” plan for $29/month, the “Shopify” plan for $79/month, and the “Advanced” plan for $299/month.
Zyro is another excellent choice for a website builder if your small business wants a simple website design. It’s budget-friendly, easy to use, and provides various tools, including logo and slogan generators. Best part? You don’t need to do a lot to create a website with Zyro.
Just sign up on the platform, pick a custom template, use the drag and drop feature to customize the template, and connect the website to a domain. And it’s done!
Zyro Key Features:
Let’s have a quick look at Zyro Key Features:
- Allows free web hosting of your website.
- Allows you to connect your existing domain with the website.
- Comes with a range of beautiful templates to choose from and customize.
- AI-generated logo, slogan, etc., help brand your business.
- Offers 24/7 live customer support.
Let’s have a quick look at Zyro Pricing Plans:
With Zyro, you can build and host a website at $2.59/month. However, if you also want eCommerce features for your website, there are two plans you can choose from – the “Unleashed” plan for $3.59/month.
NOTE : The prices may vary due to upcoming offers or different deals expiring.
As the name suggests, BigCommerce is another hit website builder for small businesses. Why so? Well, this specific platform is designed to satiate an enterprise’s online B2B needs.
Not just this, apart from building a professional website for your small business, BigCommerce also lets you integrate with top marketplace platforms like Amazon and eBay. So, it does both – boost the online presence of your business while helping you scale it exponentially. Such a win-win, no?
BigCommerce Key Features:
Let’s have a quick look at BigCommerce Key Features:
- Offers various pre-formatted website theme templates to start with.
- Multiple Page Builder tools let you tailor every element of the template theme.
- Comes with a Drag and Drop Editor to customize websites without coding.
- Directly creates SEO-friendly websites to attract organic traffic.
- Offers in-built integration with Google AMP to enhance speed.
- Also integrates with social networking platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
Let’s have a quick look at BigCommerce Pricing Plans:
BigCommerce offers three comprehensive pricing plans – the “Standard” plan for $29/month, the “Plus” plan for $79/month, and the “Pro” plan for $299/month.
Weebly is a website builder that lets you create a website with the least amount of complexity. Considered a top choice for small businesses, the biggest pro of opting for Weebly over other website builders is that it saves time and effort. Everything is smooth and hassle-free, from customization to integrations – with Weebly.
Not just this, Weebly also offers an extensive range of eCommerce solutions that just make sense. Now you know why small businesses go for it.
Weebly Key Features:
Let’s have a quick look at Weebly Key Features:
- Offers a wide range of customizable templates.
- Helps you create a professional website with the Drag and Drop Editor.
- Integrates with third-party payment apps like PayPal and Stripe.
- Integrates with Square POS for inventory management.
- Allows you to sell products online.
Let’s have a quick look at Weebly Pricing Plans:
Weebly offers a free plan. But for accessing its premium website development features, Weebly offers three pricing plans – the “Connect” plan for $10/month, the “Pro” plan for $12/month, and the “Business” plan for $26/month.
Mainly known for its robust POS, Square is a popular platform for building online stores. So if you already have a website that you want to turn into an eCommerce site, Square is your tool. But it doesn’t end there. If you don’t have a website, you can quickly build one from scratch with Square’s professional website builder.
The biggest pro? Square does more than make you an eCommerce website. It offers a range of powerful, user-friendly eCommerce and online payment solutions to ensure your small business shines in the digital space.
Square Key Features:
Let’s have a quick look at Square Key Features:
- Creates websites that are super lightweight and responsive.
- Allows free web hosting of your site.
- Integrates with third-party platforms like WooCommerce and Wix.
- Integrates seamlessly with other intuitive Square solutions.
- Offers 24/7 customer support.
Let’s have a quick look at Square Pricing Plans:
Square offers a free plan. But to access more features, you need to choose one of the following paid plans – the “Plus” plan for $29/month, and the “Premium” plan which is custom priced.
9. HubSpot Website Builder
The official hub of everything digital, HubSpot is an all-in-one platform for your small business’s online needs. And well, just like its other services, the drag-and-drop website builder doesn’t disappoint either. It’s free, easy to use, customizable, and intuitive. It comes with various pre-designed, professional website templates that make building an engaging website effortless.
But here’s the catch. HubSpot is known for its sales and marketing services – which will come off as a bonus if you use their CMS Hub to build a website. So, it’s a great website builder for small businesses that are also on the hunt for a professional solution for scaling their business.
HubSpot Key Features:
Let’s have a quick look at HubSpot Features:
- Drag and Drop Editor for coding-free website creation.
- Hundreds of ready-made theme templates to choose from.
- Allows you to create a super secure SSL-certified website.
- Powerful SEO tools for more traffic and higher search results.
- Offers reporting and analytics tools to ensure the website’s efficiency.
Let’s have a quick look at HubSpot Pricing Plans:
HubSpot allows you to build a website for free. But for additional features, there are three pricing plans to choose from – the “Starter” plan for $23/month, the “Professional” plan for $360/month, and the “Enterprise” plan for $1200/month.
Last but not least, Duda is a website builder crafted exclusively to help small businesses build professional websites in just a few clicks. Like most other platforms on the list, Duda also offers the drag and drop feature to customize templates and make the website of your choice. And not to mention, the platform doesn’t require a learning curve and can build you a sleek website without any coding.
Duda Key Features:
Let’s have a quick look at Duda Key Features:
- Over 90+ template designs to customize and build on.
- Builds super responsive websites on the go.
- Allows you to customize your website per device.
- Allows you to import content from your existing website.
- White Label solutions are also available.
Let’s have a quick look at Duda Pricing Plans:
Duda offers three comprehensive pricing plans – the “Basic” plan for $14/month, the “Team” plan for $22/month, and the “Agency” plan for $44/month. However, if you need a custom quote for your requirements, Duda offers that too.
Framer is one of the easiest way to create a website. Its a blessing for people with small business. No complications nothing with the updating part or editing part which can be done within clips. Its as simple as it can get and very pleasing to eyes too. You don’t need a large marketing team to deal with Framer. You can create landing page and change it whenever you need to change. There customer support is exceptional.
Framer Key Features:
Let’s have a Quick look at Frame Key Features:
- Great Customer Support
- Google Analytics Friendly
- Very Affordable
- Works Fast.
Framer Pricing :
Let’s have a quick look at Framer Pricing Plans:
The Price range goes from 0$ to $25 which is considered as very pocket friendly with great features.
Last but not the least in our list of Best Website Builder For Small Business is Web(Web.com). Interesting fact about Web is that it not only helps you create a professional website but also helps you with different aspects. Your marketing goals can be conquered by Web too. All in all, you will get everything under one roof. Be it Website building or reaching your marketing goals. Web includes WordPress websites, E-commerce websites, DIY Website building tool and much more. Experts help you create the best website for your business quickly and efficiently.
Web Key Features
Let’s have a Quick look at Web Key Features:
- Experts help you create a website for your business quickly and efficiently.
- Your marketing goals are taken care of.
- Drag & Drop available.
- Customization available.
- 2M Free stock images available.
Web Pricing Plans
Let’s have a quick look at Web Pricing Plans:
The Pricing Plan for Web.com starts at $4.95/mo. It has 4 different plans. Website Plan costs you $4.95, Website + Marketing costs you $7.95/mo, The best value for your money is the third plan, Online Store $13.95/mo & last plan for Web.com is Online Marketplaces which costs at $19.95/mo.
- Best Elementor Alternatives
- Get A Squarespace Promo Code
- Website Inspiration for Beginners
- Compare and Rank the Best Squarespace Websites
- Discovering the Website Builder of a Site: How To Tell
- Perfect alternative to Squarespace with this comprehensive list
- Best AI Website Builders Of 2023 (Top Picks)
Which Is The Best Website Builder For Small Business ?
So, this was it for the top 12 best website builders for small businesses. Now, it’s time to find out: which is the overall best platform for your business?
Considering the five indispensable aspects – ease of use, features, customization options, pricing, and customer support – the website builder that ranks top on our list is Wix. Here’s why.
- Wix offers the best-in-class website building solutions for beginners.
- It’s highly customizable.
- The paid plans come with super robust features and are essential for building a professional website.
- The pricing is affordable.
- The customer service is unparalleled.
Besides Wix, Squarespace is also a top-notch website builder for small businesses. In fact, it also offers a 14-day free trial of its services. So if Wix doesn’t appeal to use, I suggest you make the most of this offer and try Squarespace for building a professional website for your small business.
Now that you know which website builder to go for, don’t wait anymore. Take your small business online – build a website now!