Hunting for the best Divi alternative for your website, aren’t you? Here is the blog to help you land one.
Divi is the ultimate theme cum website builder for every WordPress website. Customizable, easy to use, and super intuitive, Divi seems to have all the features one can possibly need to weave the website of their dreams.
Except that it hasn’t!
So, here in this blog, I’ll list the top 10+ Divi alternatives to go for in 2022.
Top 10+ Divi Alternatives You Should Check Out
Here’s the list of the top 10 tools you can use as an alternative for Divi:
|Divi Alternative||Price||What makes it better than Divi?||Best For|
|Elementor||Basic Plan – $0 Essential Plan – $49/year Advanced Plan – $99/year Expert Plan – $199/year||More advanced features.||Building and hosting websites.|
|Beaver Builder||Basic Plan – $0 Standard Plan – $99 Pro Plan – $199 Agency Plan – $399 Ultimate Plan – $546||Ease of use.||Creating landing pages without coding.|
|HostGator Builder||Starter Plan – $3.46/mo Premium Plan – $5.39/mo eCommerce Plan – $8.30/mo||Affordability.||Creating websites and web pages.|
|Oxygen Builder||Basic Plan – $129 Ultimate Plan – $149||Advanced features and functionalities.||Creating professional web pages.|
|Thrive Architect||$97/year||Increased number of fonts and templates.||Building landing pages without coding.|
|Brizy||Basic Plan – $0 Personal Plan – $49/year Freelancer Plan – $99/year Agency Plan – $139/year||Ease of use.||Creating beautiful landing pages for a website.|
|SeedProd||Basic Plan – $39.50/year Plus Plan – $99.50/year Pro Plan – $199.50/year Elite Plan – $239.60/year||More advanced features to work with.||Building websites and pages from scratch.|
|Themify Builder||Builder Plugin – $0 Addon Bundle – $39||Affordability.||Creating landing pages of all kinds.|
|GeneratePress||Basic Plan – $0Yearly – $59 Lifetime – $249||Affordability.||Building and customing website theme.|
|Avada||$69 for six months (+$21.38 for 12 months support extension)||Ease of use.||Creating landing pages and websites.|
Now, let’s take a better look at each of these products;
Note: We have done a detailed Divi vs Elementor comparison here.
My top pick for a Divi alternative? Elementor, for sure! Here’s why. Elementor is undoubtedly one of the finest page builder plugins offered by WordPress. When compared to Divi, it has a super responsive design and comes with tonnes of features that make the entire task swift and easy.
In fact, Elementor also offers a range of free, ready-to-edit templates to ensure you get started without a single line of coding! What more to ask for?
- Offers an intuitive drag-and-drop live editor.
- Compatible with most WordPress themes.
- Over 300 free templates to edit and customize.
- Can integrate 80+ useful design elements into the site.
- Integrates with third-party platforms like Mailchimp and WooCommerce.
- Comes packed with a range of add-ons like Crocoblock and Livemesh.
- New updates have taken a toll on site speed.
- Customer support is average.
- Paid plans are pretty expensive.
Pricing: Elementor offers a forever-free plan. But if you want extra features, there are three paid plans starting from $49/year.
2. Beaver Builder:
Note: Check our detailed Beaver Builder vs Elementor the Ultimate Comparison here.
I know you saw this coming – Beaver Builder is indeed a wildly popular Divi alternative. But I exclusively love this platform because I find it extremely easy to navigate (which is a big deal!).
Additionally, Beaver is compatible with almost every other WordPress theme and offers a brilliant drag-and-drop editor that lets you customize your heart out. A total win-win, if you ask me!
- Comes with easy-to-customize page templates.
- Integrates with The WordPress Multilingual Plugin (WPML) for easy site language translation.
- Auto saves page designs for future use.
- Compatible with major WordPress themes like Astra.
- Every paid plan allows unlimited page and website integration.
- Offers distinguished White Label solution.
- Creates SEO-friendly, lightweight pages and sites.
- Divi’s paid plans are cheaper than Beaver’s.
- The free plan doesn’t offer an ample number of features for page building.
Pricing: Beaver Builder offers a free plan too. But for the premium version, there are four plans starting from $99.
3. HostGator Builder:
Ranking at number #3 on my list is this new entrant in the world of website builders called HostGator. The biggest edge of using this tool over Divi is its pocket-friendly rate.
Moreover, HostGator not only helps you build a website but also lets you host it – all at a rate you probably won’t believe. Now, let’s take a look at some of its features, shall we?
- Easy to use, beginner-friendly interface.
- Offers a wide range of inbuilt templates for page building.
- Powerful drag and drop editor for coding-free customization.
- Works well for any type of website, including online stores.
- Provides useful analytics to ensure improved website performance.
- Also offers web hosting services at the same price.
- Limited functionalities; not apt for advanced websites.
- Lacks basic marketing tools for website promotion.
- Customer support is average.
Pricing: HostGator Website Builder’s pricing plans start from just $3.46/month.
4. Oxygen Builder:
If you’re looking for a page-building solution to create first-rate, professional web pages for your website, Oxygen Builder is perhaps the best tool I can recommend. But to churn the most out of it, you need to have a background in coding.
So well, if you’re a professional designer who knows the ins and outs of CSS and HTML, Oxygen’s Visual Site Building feature is made for you. If not, then opt-out. There are better Divi alternatives ahead on the list.
- Design Library contains pre-made theme templates to choose from.
- Robust drag and drop editor to create and customize pages.
- Hundreds of composite page elements to add for site personalization.
- Easy WooCommerce integration to create online stores.
- Super responsive and fully SEO-friendly.
- Gutenberg integration is also available.
- Lack of features when compared to Divi.
- Requires a learning curve.
- Non-discounted prices are slightly high.
Pricing: Oxygen Builder is currently offering a limited period, discounted pricing plans starting from $129. Not to forget, they also offer a 60-day money-back guarantee on all their paid plans.
5. Thrive Architect:
Thrive is yet another substitute for Divi with some excellent features. But today, let’s zoom in to its particular add-on for all things page building – Thrive Architect.
With Thrive Architect, you can create stunning landing pages for your website in a snap – thanks to the easy customization and navigation that it offers. In fact, its advanced features allow you to optimize your site for mobile devices and even fetch more traffic. And like such, there are many more features Thrive Architect offers. Let’s see.
- Allows true frontend editing of the landing page.
- Offers over 200 landing page templates to choose from.
- Offers a wide range of elements to add to your landing page.
- Integrates with other Thrive plugins like Thrive Automator and Thrive Leads.
- Creates mobile-friendly landing pages.
- Super responsive and lightweight.
- You cannot A/B test the landing pages.
- No third-party integrations are available.
Pricing: Thrive Architect comes for $97/year.
At number #6 on my list, there’s this super impressive tool called Brizy. And here’s why I vouch for it. Brizy is really an “easy breezy”, no coding solution for building websites and pages that ooze excellence.
Right from the no-code visual editor to its neat drag and drop builder and of course, the beautiful pre-designed templates – Brizy is a non-coder’s dream come true for all the right reasons.
- Drag and drop live editor for effortless site modification.
- Offers smart elements to make the website intuitive.
- Over 100 design templates to customize and edit.
- The Global Editor feature allows quick color and font modification.
- Offers impressive White Label solution for custom branding.
- Integrates with many third-party apps like Zapier and Mailchimp.
- Also available in a cloud version.
- Does not offer WooCommerce integration.
- No theme-building solutions are available.
Pricing: Brizy offers a free plan. However, for the premium features, pricing starts at $49/year.
Another one of those popular WordPress plugins, SeedProd is a trusted one in this league. And its impressive set of features justifies why. Like Divi, SeedProd is based on the simple drag-and-drop editing feature for creating professional pages and websites.
It also offers a theme builder plugin and helps you create web pages without any coding whatsoever – again, much like Divi. Hence, I feel it’s an amazing Divi alternative.
- Over 200 pre-formatted template designs to pick from.
- Compatible with any WordPress theme.
- Allows integrations with popular platforms like ConvertKit and Mailchimp.
- WooCommerce integration is also available.
- Highly responsive and fully SEO-optimized.
- Offers a unique Spam Protection feature to avoid unnecessary junk.
- Limited number of elements to add to pages.
Pricing: SeedProd’s pricing plans start from $39.50/year.
8. Themify Builder:
Themify Builder is yet another deserving alternative to Divi. It comes with loads of features to help you design flawless landing pages and websites. For instance, they offer these backend and frontend edit interface options to ensure you work your way.
Another impressive feature I like about Themify Builder is the Live Preview mode, where you can see your edits in real-time. Let’s check out its other features.
- Comes packed with an array of pre-designed Themify themes.
- Compatible with add-ons like Mosaic, WooCommerce, and Slider Pro.
- Allows import/export of modules between two devices.
- Offer powerful animation effects to bring designs to life.
- Multisite capabilities and fully SEO-friendly.
- Also supports HTML and shortcodes.
- You cannot modify themes.
- Limited functionalities.
Pricing: The Themify page builder plugin is free to use. For add-ons, however, you need to pay $39.
I can’t even think of wrapping up the list without mentioning GeneratePress. One of the top Divi alternatives available in the market, GeneratePress is a trusted WordPress theme with amazing functionalities to amp up your website.
But the reason why I’m putting it on the ninth spot is because, unlike Divi, GeneratePress doesn’t have an inbuilt page builder plugin. This means you’ll have to integrate some other page builder tool with GP to create web pages for your site. You can also check our detailed GeneratePress Free vs Premium comparison here.
- Block-based theme builder lets you visually build websites without coding.
- Compatible with most WordPress builders and plugins.
- Gutenberg integration is also available.
- Lightweight and super responsive.
- Fully open source.
- No in-built page builder plugin.
- Requires lots of other plugins to function fully.
- Needs a learning curve.
Pricing: GeneratePress offers a free plan. For the premium version, plans start from $59/year.
At number #10 on my list of the best Divi alternatives is Avada. Much like Divi, Avada is a theme with its own website and page builder plugin. It offers a range of basic features that makes website building a hassle-free task.
There’s Live Visual Builder, Setup Wizard, and so much more to ease the creation process. And well, everything is coding free!
- Intuitive Live Visual Builder to help you edit on the go.
- Library of pre-built elements to customize and start with.
- Powerful header and footer builder to help you design seamlessly.
- Super easy to use and beginner-friendly.
- WooCommerce integration is also available.
- Not so responsive.
- Limited features and functionalities.
Pricing: Avada’s Regular License comes for $69.
Conclusion: Best Divi Alternatives In (2022)
Now that the list has come to a halt, let’s help you decide – which is the ultimate alternative for Divi?
In my opinion, Elementor and Themify Builder are two tools you can use as a substitute for Divi.
Not only do these WordPress themes come with an inbuilt page builder plugin, but their features and functionalities are nonetheless similar to Divi, if not better.
They’re both easy to use, highly customizable, and offer lots of pre-designed templates for a headstart.
Coming to the price factor, while Elementor’s paid plans start from $49/year, Themify is absolutely free to get started with. You only need to spend extra for the add-ons (which you can avoid if you already have basic add-ons installed). So in a nutshell, both of their pricings are cheaper than Divi’s $89/year subscription cost.
A complete win-win!
So, I’d strongly vouch for Elementor and Themify Builder if you’re looking for the best Divi alternative in the market.